Here’s what’s included this week:
• Ground Turkey + asparagus (low carb prep) OR ground turkey + green beans and sweet potato (Mark loves his sweet potatoes!)
• Fresh Pico
• Mini egg breakfast casseroles.. Thank you to Carrie for these! Mine are a little less fun than hers are, but so easy and we’re looking forward to them: 2 eggs per loaf, cracked into a bowl and whisked (no water or milk but you can add whatever or nothing), + 1 tsp real bacon (was lazy, got the bag stuff) + fresh spinach (stovetop, spray pan, “cook” spinach for a few minutes to get it a little soft, then put in the loaf pan) Baked at 350deg for 15 minutes (checked after 10. could probably cook higher heat for shorter, wasn’t in a hurry….)
• Also pre packed carrots and cottage cheese + hard boiled some eggs.
• These are breakfast and lunches.
• Dinners will be either fresh fish, or spaghetti with ground beef and spaghetti squash, or lettuce wrap tacos. All of which are easy, quick and healthy of course.
Have a great week!